Covenant Bible Institute will hold a four-day course on "The foundations for Christian Living" an advanced Bible course.
Topics to be addressed include:
- The Authority of the Written Word as our christian foundation.
- How to build on the foundation of the Word.
- Rightly dividing the word of truth. (Understanding the role of the Torah, the book of Prophets & Psalms, the Gospels, letters written by the Apostles)
- Justification & Acceptance, Completeness, Sanctification and Consecration, our history in the first Adam and second Adam.
- Understanding that through grace bought by the atonement of Christ, not only are our sins forgiven and the penalty of sins removed but it goes further to the destruction of the power and principle of sin in man.
- The sovereignty of God and the human will.
- The doctrine of baptisms: Baptism into water, the baptism of the Holy Ghost, the baptism into the death, burial and resurrection of Christ.
- Understanding the laying on of hands.
- Repentance and faith towards God.
- Understanding the living faith.
- A look at the essential things that triggered waves of the Spirit in Nigeria. The truths emphasized.