What shall it profit a man if he spends his whole life in church and still end in hell?
I often ask myself these questions:
- Why do people go to church and still gossip and keep malice with others?
- Why do people go to church and still cheat in exams?
- Why do people go to church and still fornicate or commit adultery?
- Why do people go to church and their life still remains the same?
- Why do people go to church and still defraud others or their organizations?
Have you asked yourself what the product of going to church is? Some people go to church for social activity, while some go to church in search of miracles, and some go to church for bench warming, and others go to church for business connection etc. Whatever you do in church that does not take you to heaven is a waste of time and life.
Your church attendance should change your life and the way you behave so that those around you will see a transformed person. Your lifestyle as a church goer should draw people to God. I have heard someone say, if this is the way those who go to church behave, I will rather remain an unbeliever and not go to church.
People should look at you and see the effect of your church attendance in your life. Your life should speak to people even before you speak.