After two successful editions in March & June 2016, the organizers of Mind the Gap X master class have announced the commencement of registration for the follow-up series themed: Family and Finances.
Mind The Gap X is a specialized bespoke marriage and family oriented master class for single, divorced, engaged and married people. Renowned life coach and psychologist, Lanre Olusola (The Catalyst), Senior Pastor and Founder of the Guiding Light Assembly (GLA) Wale Adefarasin and a host of financial gurus will be tackling issues that arise in relationships as a result of finances and also exploring ways to build wealth.
The Speakers at the 3rd edition are:
- Wale Adefarasin: Senior Pastor and Founder of the Guiding Light Assembly
- Lanre Olusola: Africa’s foremost Life Coach and Psychologist
- Dr. Yemisi Adeyemi-Bero: Fertility Specialist
- Praise Fowowe: Sexuality Educator & Strategist
- Prof. Jumoke Oduwole: Senior Special Asst. to the Vice President on Trade, Industry & Investment
- Adegoke Coker: Pastor & Author of Godfessions
- Godman Akinlabi: Lead Pastor, The Elevation Church
- Nomthi Odukoya: Chairperson, Fountain Initiative for Social Development
- Osayi Alile: Strategy & Non-Profit Specialist
Time: 8am -5pm
Venue: Guiding Light Assembly (GLA) House, Parkview Estate. Ikoyi. Lagos.
For class registration:
Step 1: N10,000 for couples and N5,000 for individuals to Acct: Olusola Lanre Coaching Academy 1013172548, Zenith Bank
Step 2: Email firstname.lastname@example.org after payment with full name, date of payment and amount paid for confirmation and pre-registration.
Special child care will be provided for parents with children from age 0-5years at a token.
Enquiries: 08077077000 or 08128167460
Follow the conversation and get updates on social media using #MindTheGapX