The 12-tracked album comprises of songs like "Ready To Praiz", "Pray For Me", "No Other Name" & his hit single "Morire" featuring female gospel singer, Monique amongst others. Other features on the album include; Pv Idemudia, Flo, A'dam & others.
Wednesday, December 11, 2013
Ministries in India are reporting significant growth in the Christian Church among middle and upper caste Indians and the younger Indian generations.
Long recognized as one of the most diverse nations in the world, India is currently the second-most populous nation on earth, with over 1.2 billion residents. Experts predict that India will soon eclipse China as the world’s most populous country.
According to Operation World, 74% of India’s populace identify as Hindu, 14% describe themselves as Muslim, and 6% are Christian. However, with an annual growth rate of nearly 4%, Christianity is by far the fastest-growing of all major religions in India.
According to a statement last month from The Mission Society, a ministry committed to organizing and supporting Christian mission work around the world, Christianity is growing at rapid rates across India. This trend was detailed in the latest issue of the Society’s Unfinished magazine.
A former founding editor for a prominent homosexual magazine is celebrating his recent marriage to his wife, and is addressing the critics who have blasted him for turning his back on the homosexual lifestyle.
Michael Glatze says that he left homosexuality six years ago by the prompting of the Lord after working as the editor of Young Gay America for over a decade.
The change began in 2005 as a he watched a video of a forum that he had participated in with Judy Shepard, the mother of Matthew Shepard. As Glatze watched the footage, he saw himself in a different light and began to question that path that he had been traveling.
“Knowing no one who I could approach with my questions and my doubts, I turned to God,” he told WND after his conversion. “I’d developed a growing relationship with God, thanks to a debilitating bout with intestinal cramps caused by the upset stomach-inducing behaviors I’d been engaged in.”
Glatze eventually walked away from the magazine as he continued to pursue God, and left a note on his computer that ended with “Homosexuality is death, and I choose life."
A debate has ensued online after a Florida man expressed his outrage over his daughter’s recent science quiz, which asserted that gravity ‘was designed by our God.’
The man, who uploaded a photo of the quiz to Reddit, declined to provide the name of the school for privacy reasons, but contended that the photo was indeed real. He said that his daughter attends a private Christian school because he and his wife believe that the public schools in their area are substandard. He stated that he does not mind the she is being taught about God, but became angry when he saw the content of her recent science quiz.
“My daughter (3rd Grade) has been at this school since kindergarten and things have been going well. Most doctrinal issues were handled delicately without fundamentalism and allowed parents the option to discuss differences of opinion with their children,” he wrote. “This week she brings this monstrosity home. I am livid!”
The test included five questions about gravity, such as “Because of gravity, a ball thrown in the air ___,” providing multiple choice answers.
The last two questions spoke of God’s involvement in the law of gravity.
A Christian woman was recently held by Muslim terrorists in Nigeria and ordered to convert to Islam or die.
19-year-old Hajja told Reuters she was held by the group Boko Haram and told to renounce Christianity or perish. Members of Boko Haram threatened to slit her throat if she did not give up her faith in Christ.
Hajja’s last name has not been released as she has family in northern Nigeria, who could be in danger if identified.
She described the moment a knife was held to her throat, and her life threatened.
“They told me I must become a Muslim, but I refused again and again,” Hajja said. “They were about to slaughter me and one of them begged me not to resist and just before I had my throat slit, I relented...
The other candidates are, in no significant order, as follows:
- President Barack Obama, the American President who was the 2012 Time Person of the year
- Syrian President Bashar al-Assad, who the United States declared was behind a chemical attack on Syrian residents;
- Sen. Ted Cruz, a Republican from Texas and member of the Tea Party movement;
- Hassan Rouhani, the president of Iran who recently agreed to an interim deal that would curb his nation’s nuclear program;
- Edward Snowden, the former National Security Agency contractor who fled to Russia after leaking top-secret U.S. documents that revealed widespread government surveillance programs;
- Edith Windsor, the marriage equality advocate whose Supreme Court victory struck down the federal Defense of Marriage Act;
- Miley Cyrus, whose twerk-filled performance at the 2013 MTV Video Music Awards set off a chain of memorable entertainment moments;
- Amazon.com founder and chief executive Jeff Bezos, who this year bought The Washington Post and recently announced that Amazon was exploring drone delivery;
- Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius, the individual tasked with overseeing the launch of the Affordable Care Act and under fire for its botched rollout.